This report is the fifth in our COVID-19 Consumer Pulse series, based on the most recent waves of our ongoing tracking survey. The results from our first wave offered an early-outbreak foundation; our second wave tracked how key metrics continued to evolve during the “Transient Normal”; our third wave looked at Americans’ fears, hopes, and expectations as the country took its first steps toward reopening; and our fourth wave focused on brand implications for the “new normal.”
Download our latest report for:
- The latest updates on sentiment metrics we’ve been tracking since mid-March.
- Learnings around issues of racial equality and the Black Lives Matter Movement.
- An assessment of the multiple crises our country faces.
- A review of which brand tonalities have worked in the past to guide effective responses today.
- A deep dive into the experience consumers are having as they return to in-store shopping.