Storymaking: A Process for Taking Insights to Impact
February 5, 2015
To be truly transformative, stories need to be grounded in human truths, and created with needs of their audience in mind. We've developed a systematic approach and a set of tools for making powerful, transformative stories, and we're sharing the basics with you here. We hope they help you make great stories too.
It’s no secret that storytelling is a critical component to meaningful insights work. But all too often, we focus too much on “the tell” and forget about what we want the audience to do with the information we provide. To be truly transformative, stories need to be grounded in human truths and created with the needs of their audience in mind. Kelton has developed a systematic approach for creating powerful, transformative stories. We call it Storymaking, and we review the basics of it in the ebook below.
Inside you’ll learn:
- The 5 steps in the storymaking process
- How to navigate the analysis pyramid to ensure your brand tells a story with purpose
- The fundamentals to craft a story that resonates with your consumers
- A simple checklist to keep you focused on the actionable insights the will have the most impact
- Real world examples of our storymaking process helps businesses achieve success